Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Author of Samantha Books

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to ask a dumb question. It seems like Valerie Tripp is the one who gets all the credit for writing the Samantha books, but I thought the that the first 3 books were written by different authors. I thought Meet Samantha and Samantha Learns a Lesson were written by Susan Adler, and Samantha's Surprise was written by Maxine Rose Schur. I can't find anything about those 2 authors on the AG website at all. I like Tripp's books but the first 3 Samantha books are my favorites in her series and I wanted to know more about the 2 authors who are hardly mentioned.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Board Ashley! maybe someone here can help you with Susan Adler! I knew she wrote some books, but not have seen her at any Author AG meetings. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Valerie Tripp gets the credit because the authors authors only wrote those books and no longer write for AG. Too bad [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •